Know Your Client (KYC) – Document Safe Harbour
Satisfy Australian KYC 'Safe Harbour' requirements. Contact us & we do the rest
- End-to-end digital process with text and email reminders so you are not chasing clients or dealing with paper documentation
- No need for you to meet with your client or ask them to find a JP or visit the post office
- Legally certified true copies of 100 Points of ID delivered to your email in as little as a few minutes
- No ongoing license fees or min transaction numbers
- No set up costs, no waiting, no bookings, no queues, no government approvals
- International high risk and politically exposed persons database checks
- No need to download an 'App' or install special software
Delivering operational efficiencies, along with a great customer experience
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
“Our clients want simplicity, not more paperwork complexity ”
“We want a simple way to obtain ID certified as true copies of originals to satisfy regulatory obligations.”
“Customer experience is important to us in everything we do”
“We don't want to wait days or weeks for 100 point ID verification to be completed”
“We don't want to force our clients to meet with a JP or go to the post office”
“We want to increase our operational effectiveness and reduce compliance costs”
The importance of a secure Identity Documentation ‘Safe Harbour’
The importance of properly conducting and documenting Verification of Identity (VOI) as part of Know Your Client (KYC) procedures is becoming clearer in many areas of business.
Many businesses believe that completing KYC without the protection of a ‘Safe Harbour’ under the Australian Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Finance Rules (AML CTF Rules) is like half doing the job. If you don’t meet the ‘Safe Harbour’ standards your business may be asked in the future to complete the unenviable task of proving that the steps taken were reasonable. Most people agree it is better to get the job done properly to start with.
MaxID has developed systems and solutions to meet the documentation procedures specified in the AML CTF Rules to ensure secure ‘Safe Harbour’ requirements are met.
No complex technology integration costs – just simple to use, intelligent systems. MaxID can even set up the system so that all communications are fully customized and branded specifically for your business. Want to know more?